Almighty one-bath enzyme
Almighty one-bath enzyme is a low temperature enzyme,which is used for denim desizing and stone washing or use alone.It can achieve the high contrast wash-out effect and has a good effect on hair removal.
Almighty one-bath enzyme is a product that has been compounded,which combine the desizing and enzyme washing together.
One-bath method is used to wash denim(stone wash) with good water supply.It is recommended to achive the following effect:
1. High quality appearance(contrast)
2. High reliability and stability
3. Clear wash-out and reduce fluffy
4. Two steps become one step,simple process,convenient operation,high efficiency,saving the time, water,power,steam and labour.
5. Better anti-dyeing effect,better glossy
6. Wide temperature range,realizing the low temperature processing,reducing the energy
7. Desizing thoroughly,soft handfeel,reducing the water marks.
8. Reducing waste water discharge pressure.
This product is ready for use without further preparation,and contains an anti-dyeing system to ensure the smallest degree of back-staining.
The process conditions are recommended as follows:
Usage:700-1200g/150 pieces adult pants
Bath ratio: 8:1-15:1
Processing time:20~80 minutes
pH value: 6.5~7.5
After the enzyme treatment,it must be thoroughly cleaned with detergent and water to inactivate
It is recommended to store in a cool place. Long storage periods and/or under adverse conditions, such as high temperatures, can result in a greater loss of enzyme activity.
Enzymes are proteins, inhaling their dust or aerosols may cause allergies to be reflected in sensitive physiques. Some enzymes may cause irritation to the skin, eyes and mucous membranes after prolonged exposure.
This product has the effect of resisting mechanical friction. However, additional mechanical friction or rolling can cause dust. All spills, even if they are small, should be carefully scraped back into the container. Respiratory protection should be used. Small spills or residues of major spills should be vacuumed or left unwashed. Avoid splashing. Vacuum cleaners and central vacuum systems should be equipped with HEPA filters.
All products are equipped with raw material safety data sheets. For further information on how to handle the product safely, please see the safety manual.